Château de Chaumont-sur-Loire shuttle
Due to the current health crisis, we are unable to communicate a starting date for the Chaumont shuttle.
From XXXXX to November 1st, a shuttle takes you to the Domaine de Chaumont-sur-Loire from Blois and Onzain.
The shuttle is connected to trains from Paris at Onzain Station. Tickets for both train and shuttle on oui.sncf (put "Domaine de Chaumont-sur-Loire" on your search).
Crédit Photo : Loisirs Loire Valley
- April, June, September, October and November: Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays (except May 1st) only
- July and August: every day
WHERE can you take the shuttle ?
- At Blois train station: during the train station area works, follow the directions to temporary bus station
- At Onzain train station: on the right when leaving the train station
- At Onzain Collège : Joseph Crocheton school
- At Chaumont castle: South entrance, 200m on the left when leaving the Domaine.
Both Train and shuttle
Price of the train ticket only, the connection is free with a train ticket.
You can buy tickets for both train and shuttle:
- on oui.sncf (put "Domaine de Chaumont-sur-Loire" on your search)
- at the station ticket office
- PASS 1H: 1,25€
- PASS 2x1H: 2,30€
- PASS 24H : 3,20€
- +0,15€ if you don't have a rechargeable ticket
- Any Azalys suscription card
Tickets can be purchased from bus drivers and shops:
With your ticket, you have a discount on castle fares !
|Full price||Reduced price with Azalys|
|Adult (until April 22th)||14 €||11,20 €|
|Adult (from April 23th)||19 €||15,20 €|